I am a big fan of airline promos like the PISO FARE promo from Cebu Pacific Air, the Philippines’ leading budget airlines .
These affordable airline promos allow me to fly from Manila to Cebu and vice versa at a lower cost than normal. Usually you can spend 2 thousand pesos for just a one way ticket from Manila to Cebu, but if you availed of the Piso Fare promo, you can buy a round trip ticket at around 1,500 pesos or less with all the taxes and fees already paid.
Many promo fares like the the ALL IN Fare, Express Seat Sale and Base Fare promos are also applied by other airlines companies like Airphil Express, Zestair, Philippine Airlines, Tiger Airways, Air Asia Philippines that allows everyone to travel to top tourist spots in the Philippines like Davao, Puerto Prinsesa, CDO, Legazpi, Laoag, Iloilo, Kalibo, Caticlan in Boracay, Bacolod, Tagbilaran, Tacloban, Butuan and more at discounted rates.
You can also wait for these special airlinel promos to get you to amazing Asian destinations like Bangkok in Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, Siem Reap in Camdodia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Macau and even in Sydney in Australia.
Before, you need to wait for a special event, holidays and festivals before you can see Piso Fare and other promo fare offerings like during Easter, Christmas, New Year, All Saint’s Day, Valentines, Sinulog, Labor Day, Summer Vacations and during off peak seasons. But now, you can see and book these discounted tickets more often thanks probably to the competition between different airline companies.
Now that there is a new PISO FARE 2013 promo ongoing, Field Trip Boy would like to write about and share this great airline promo fare to all our friends and readers.
Cebu Pacific Piso Fare Promo for 2013
From August 17 to August 18, 2012, Cebu Pacific Air will be holding a Piso Fare promo fare for all their domestic and international flights.
There will be a total of 111,111 seats to be sold for one peso as the the Base Fare.
Travel period starts from June 11, 2013 up to December 10, 2013. This is great for you have almost all the months for the second half of 2013 (June, July, August, September, October, November, December) to travel and visit lots of Philippine destinations like Boracay,Manila, Cebu, Davao,Puerto Prinsesa, Tagbilaran, Iloilo, Bacolod, CDO and different tourist spots in our neighboring countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, and more.
Cebu Pacific Air P1 Piso Fare 2013
Just for your convenience, here would be the breakdown of the ticket price if you would be coming from Manila bound for any domestic destination:
- Cebu Pacific Air Base Fare: 1 Peso
- Web Admin Fee: 100 Pesos
- 12% VAT or Value added tax: 12.12 Pesos
- NAIA 3 Terminal Fee: 200 Pesos (only for those leaving Manila)
- Piso Fare Base Fare: 1 Peso
- Cebu Pacific Web Admin Fee: 100 Pesos
You also need to pay for the following taxes:
- 500 pesos NAIA Terminal Fee
- 1,620 Pesos for the Philippine Travel Tax and
- 400 Pesos to 1,515 Pesos for other fees and taxes (depending on what destination you are visiting)
For your convinience, here is the list of all domestic and international flights of Cebu Pacific Air.
List of Domestic Destinations of Cebu Pacific
Here is the list of domestic airports and Philippine cities that Cebu Pacific Air serves:
- Busuanga – Francisco Reyes Airport
- Cauayan – Cauayan Airport
- Clark – Diosdado Macapagal International Airport Hub
- Laoag – Laoag International Airport
- Legazpi – Legazpi Airport
- Manila – Ninoy Aquino International Airport Main hub
- Naga – Naga Airport
- Puerto Princesa – Puerto Princesa Airport
- San Jose – McGuire Field
- Tuguegarao – Tuguegarao Airport
- Virac – Virac Airport
- Bacolod – Bacolod-Silay International Airport
- Boracay (Caticlan) – Godofredo P. Ramos Airport
- Cebu – Mactan-Cebu International Airport Hub
- Dumaguete – Sibulan Airport
- Iloilo – Iloilo International Airport
- Kalibo – Kalibo International Airport
- Roxas City – Roxas Airport
- Tacloban – Daniel Z. Romualdez Airport
- Butuan – Bancasi Airport
- Cagayan de Oro – Lumbia Airport
- Cotabato – Awang Airport
- Davao – Francisco Bangoy International Airport Hub
- Dipolog – Dipolog Airport
- General Santos – General Santos International Airport
- Ozamiz – Labo Airport
- Pagadian – Pagadian Airport
- Siargao – Sayak Airport
- Surigao – Surigao Airport
- Tawi-Tawi – Sanga-Sanga Airport
Cebu Pacific List of International Flights
Here also is the list of International flights of Cebu Pacific Air per country.
- Kota Kinabalu – Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Kuala Lumpur – Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Bangkok – Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Macau International Airport
- Siem Reap – Siem Reap International Airport
- Beijing – Beijing Capital International Airport
- Guangzhou – Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Shanghai – Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- Xiamen – Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport
- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Taipei – Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
- Osaka – Kansai International Airport
- Seoul – Incheon International Airport
- Busan – Gimhae International Airport
- Bandar Seri Begawan – Brunei International Airport
- Jakarta – Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
- Hanoi – Noi Bai International Airport
- Ho Chi Minh City – Tan Son Nhat International Airport
Dubai in UAE- the first long hal flight by Cebu Pacific
Book fast for these might be the best chance to travel and visit all the best tourist spots in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao for 2013.
This is also the best way to go to Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Siem Reap, Bangkok and more para mamasyal and mamili sa mga bazaars and night markets or visit popular tourist spots in Asia like Disneyland in Hong Kong or Sentosa Island in Singapore.
How to Book the Cebu Pacific Piso Fare tickets?
To book your domestic and international Cebu Pacific Air Piso Fare promo tickets, just go to their booking website at:
Where to get the latest updates on Piso Fare and other Airline promos for 2012 and 2013?
My way to get the latest airline promo for domestic and international flights from different airline companies in the Philippines is by subscribing to ALL IN Fares on Facebook.
ALL IN Fares updates their websitsite regularly so that their readers gets the news fast and that allows them to book early.
If you also want to get the latest promo fares for 2012 and 2013, best to join them on Facebook at ALL IN FARES.
Field Trip Boy Update August 24, 2012
Note: Sorry if this post is still up even if the promo has already ended. I feel that this article can still help people get a better understanding on how the Piso Fare promo works specially on the part regarding the different charges and fees that you still need to pay on top of the basic base fare. People can also get info on the list of different cities that Cebu Pacific Air is currently servicing and where you can get the latest news on airline promos. Thank you for reading.
Go back to this post fromtime to time for I will give updates on the latest Cebu Pacific Piso Fare 2013 here.
Piso Fare Alert (September 16, 2012)
Starting today up to September 17, 2012 Cebu Pacific will be having a Piso Fare promo for the months of January, February and March 2013 for all their domestic destinations.
Travel period is from January 1, 2013, New Year’s Day up to March 15, 2013, pasok sa early Summer Vacation.
The whole month of February 2013 is also covered by this promo so you can now plan your Valentines date as early as today.
Cebu Pacific Air Piso Fare for January, February and March 2013
This Cebu Pacific Air Piso Fare 2013 Promo covers all their destinations in the Philippines. All passengers will be given free hand carry allowance up to 7 kilograms. These promo fare tickets arenon-refundable but you can re-book your flights. Re-booking fee is 800 pesos and you will also need to pay for any discrepancies for the base fares.
Hurry book your tickets now. For me, already booked my Piso Fare round trip tickets Manila to Cebu for Holy Week 2013. My flight going to Manila is on Palm Sunday,March 24, 2013 and will go back to Cebu on Easter Sunday.
Piso Fare Alert for 2013 and 2014
Heads up, there is a new Piso Fare promo for November 1 to December 12, 2013 and January 13 to March 31, 2014.
All domestic and international destinations are included in this Cebu Pacific promo fare. This is also the first major Piso Fare 2014 to be offered.
Cebu Pacific Air Piso Fare 2013 and 2014
Booking is up to March 8, 2013 only. International flights for this promo can only be booked via the Cebu Pacific website.
for more concerns yuo can call the Cebu Pacific office at these numbers: (02) 70-20-888 in Manila and (032)230-8888 in Cebu.
LIKE Field Trip Boy on Facebook to get some of the best travel tips in the Philippines.
Please SHARE and Like this Philippine Travel Blog post.
Happy booking and thanks for reading!!!